Friday, July 1, 2016

BUY A SET - PART 33 THE BIGGER ONE

Welcome to the summit of evolution. This SET I again blasted my own limits of feasibility. Since January, I've been working on this crown jewel. I pumped all love. get gray hair. And my firm belief that you will love it. Why you will love it? Quite simply because I love it. This baby has a great name because it's fucking GREAT. Two fat Stories are waiting for you. Plenty of muscle Girls, blowjobs and semen. And all for a fair price. Buy it yourself, or let it remain. But better if you buy it.

THE BIGGER ONE












***


How i can buy?

3 comments:

  1. shintaro shinoharaJuly 16, 2016 at 3:10 PM

    My name is shintaro shinohara

    I want to buy your set.
    It comments from Japan.
    It is impossible to contribute in ペイパル.
    It is impossible from Japan.
    Is there a means of buying?

    shino3665hiki@yahoo.co.jp

    ReplyDelete
  2. elenwar93@hotmail.it

    Want to buy a set I e-mailed both here and in Amazonlove you but received no answer.

    Please, I love your works! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to buy this set. Send to philipskiles@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete